Universal Pictures genre label Rogue has boarded Paul W.S. Anderson’s Dracula project “Castlevania,” a $50 million vidgame adaptation produced and co-financed by Crystal Sky Entertainment. Anderson’s script spans many time periods but mostly takes place in 15th century Transylvania. It reps a fresh take on the much-filmed Dracula legend, mining back to its genesis in the story of the Romanian prince Vlad the Impaler.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut