Paramount Pictures has acquired screen rights to the Elizabeth Gilbert memoir “Eat, Pray, Love” and will develop it as a star vehicle for Julia Roberts. In the film, Gilbert plays a woman with a husband, a big apartment, a weekend home and was trying to get pregnant, until she realized that wasn’t the life she wanted. After a painful divorce, she set off on a journey of self-discovery around the world.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California