Fall is upon us: Three serious-minded pics with awards aspirations were tops at the B.O. over the weekend. “The Prestige,” Christopher Nolan’s period piece about competing magicians, landed at No. 1, while Martin Scorsese’s “The Departed” and Clint Eastwood’s “Flags of Our Fathers” also did solid biz.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut