The B.O. weekend tally looked a lot like last week’s as three pics — led by Fox’s “Borat” — made strong holds and maintained the same rankings on the chart. Pocketing $29 million in its second frame, the politically incorrect comedy “Borat” actually topped its opening-weekend gross and likely will cross $100 million by Thanksgiving.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut