Columbus Day weekend is usually friendly to family pics, but it’s the very grown-up “The Departed” and “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning” that look to have the inside track this weekend. Martin Scorsese’s latest is bowing on 3,017 screens — the most ever for the filmmaker — as the frame’s widest rollout.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California