Columbus Day weekend is usually friendly to family pics, but it’s the very grown-up “The Departed” and “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning” that look to have the inside track this weekend. Martin Scorsese’s latest is bowing on 3,017 screens — the most ever for the filmmaker — as the frame’s widest rollout.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut