Columbus Day weekend is usually friendly to family pics, but it’s the very grown-up “The Departed” and “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning” that look to have the inside track this weekend. Martin Scorsese’s latest is bowing on 3,017 screens — the most ever for the filmmaker — as the frame’s widest rollout.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California