“Borat” has sparked its first lawsuit from its unsuspecting stars. Two U. of South Carolina frat boys who make sexist and racist comments in the pic sued 20th Century Fox and the “Borat” producers on Thursday, claiming they were drunk at the time they signed a release to appear in the film. They also claim the producers assured them that the movie they’d appear in would never be shown in the U.S. Plaintiffs seek unspecified damages and demand that Fox to pull “Borat” from theaters.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut