The penguins are powerful. Warner Bros.’ “Happy Feet” crossed the $100 million mark after just two weeks in release, dancing to a five-day Thanksgiving take of $51.5 million. Three-day perf of $37.9 million from 3,804 playdates made for a plump per-engagement average of $9,975. “Casino Royale” collected $45.1 million in five days, and $31 million in three over the Thanksgiving sesh off 3,443. Per-engagement average for the three days was just over $9,000, and attendance dropped off just 21% from the previous three-day frame.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut