The third installment of the “Saw” horror franchise — Lionsgate’s left-field slasher series that has managed to gross out auds to the tune of more than $142 million to date — should easily top the B.O. charts in time for Halloween. Pic could take a stab at $30 million.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California