The third installment of the “Saw” horror franchise — Lionsgate’s left-field slasher series that has managed to gross out auds to the tune of more than $142 million to date — should easily top the B.O. charts in time for Halloween. Pic could take a stab at $30 million.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut