The third installment of the “Saw” horror franchise — Lionsgate’s left-field slasher series that has managed to gross out auds to the tune of more than $142 million to date — should easily top the B.O. charts in time for Halloween. Pic could take a stab at $30 million.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California