Long-time racing enthusiast Paul Newman is revving up to lend his voice to Pixar Animation Studios’ “Cars,” playing the role of the lead car in the animated comedy. As part of Newman’s participation, Disney and Pixar also will sponsor the actor’s Porsche as he races in the Rolex 24 at Daytona Saturday and Sunday, attempting to break his own record at the age of 79 as the oldest man to ever win a professionally sanctioned race.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut