Time Warner CEO Richard Parsons will be a member of New York Governor-elect Eliot Spitzer’s transition team. It’s bound to refuel speculation that Parsons will resign and run for mayor of New York or some other office, given his political background and the success that another media mogul, Michael Bloomberg has had in leading the city. Parsons, a Republican, is a former aide to President Gerald Ford and Vice President Nelson Rockefeller.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut