On the other side of the political aisle, a new ad debuted in Missouri featuring Michael J. Fox, praising Democratic Senatorial candidate Claire McCaskill for her support of stem cell research. Clearly afflicted with Parkinson’s disease, Fox goes on to say that her Republican opponent, Sen. Jim Talent, not only is against stem cell research but wants to "criminalize the science" that "gives hope for a cure."
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut