Michael J. Fox campaigned for Ohio Democrat Sherrod Brown’s Senate race today and was scheduled to do the same for Iowa Gubernatorial candidate Chet Culver, but it’s doubtful that his politicking would have gained much attention beyond those states had Rush Limbaugh claimed that Fox was faking his Parkinson’s symptoms. (He later apologized). In the aftermath Fox appeared on ABC’s "This Week" over the weekend and "CBS Evening news with Katie Couric" last week. A group opposed to stem cell cloning unveilved its own ad with Jim Caviezel and Patricia Heaton, but Time magazine reports that Fox’s ad is winning in You Tube hits, and probably in effectiveness.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California