The Bismarck, N.D., summer camp featured in the documentary “Jesus Camp” will close because of the negative reaction that came from the film. Pastor Becky Fischer said that she planned to shut it down for at least a couple of years because she doesn’t think it is safe. Vandals have damaged the campground in recent months, in what is believed to be in response to the documentary. The doc shows children taught to speak in tongues and to bless President Bush, among other things. It gained new attention last week because it contains scenes featuring nationally known Rev. Ted Haggard, who resigned from a Colorado church last week amid allegations of hiring a male prostitute and using crystal meth. Haggard is shown in “Jesus Camp” railing against homosexuals.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut