Kenneth Tomlinson was renominated to the Broadcasting Board of Governors, which oversees the U.S. government’s broadcasting efforts such as Voice of America and Radio Free Europe. Tomlinson was accused of misusing government funds in the hiring of a friend as a contractor, although he disputes those allegations. Tomlinson also had a controversial tenure as the chairman of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, where he faced charges that he promoted conservative programming and hired a consultant to characterize the political nature of programming. He resigned from that post in November, 2005.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut