I caught up with Jerry Lewis as he was about to tape a guestint with Conan O’Brien Monday night in N.Y. He’d winged in from the HBO Comedy conclave in Vegas and was still on a high from reaction to his ongoing book tour with "Dean and Me: A Love Story." He claims he’s writing a second book "with all the things I couldn’t get in the first book." Lewis, who lost 78 pounds and is down to his former 184, says he’s taking this week off, then hits SanFran, Dallas and L.A. again. And Feb. 15 he leaves for Paris and pre-production on "Mon Ami," which he writes and directs for Gaumont with Lee Evans starring.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut