Canuck distribber Fireworks will launch behind-the-scenes doc series “Girl Racers,” which delves into the world of female racecar drivers as they navigate one of the few sports in which women compete directly with men.“Girl Racers” is a high-octane, four-parter from Screen Siren Prods. that charts the course of North America’s leading female racecar drivers — Danica Patrick, Milka Duno and Natasha Cherchuk — over the course of the 2004 racing season. Fireworks Intl. is a division of CanWest Global and licenses an extensive slate of TV shows and features throughout the world.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut