Much of the chatter at Variety and United Intl. Pictures’ annual charity bash Feb. 11 was of government tax clampdowns. But with so many Oscar contenders circling the room the mood remained positively upbeat.The event, at the Wallace Collection at Hertford House and tagged the London Party, was a pre-BAFTA shindig that benefits children’s charity Facing the World. Cate Blanchett was lauded for her contribution to cinema, with a blinding diamond necklace. Sienna Miller also was be-jeweled, as a thesp breakthrough. Sponsoring was Moussaieff Steinmetz, which handed out the gems.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut