Terri L. Clark has been named executive director of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation.Clark was executive director for the Literacy Network of Greater Los Angeles, where she oversaw operations of a coalition of more than 250 adult, family workplace and children’s literacy programs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut