Scarlett Pomers (the WB’s “Reba”) will star in “Sing Softly Stella” for Z2 Films. She plays a 15-year-old punk rocker in director Sasha Levinson’s musical coming-of-age story and will also contribute to the soundtrack. Shooting begins in June. Pomers’ other credits include “Erin Brockovich,” “Happy, Texas” and “Mighty Joe Young.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania