Marsha Thomason (NBC’s “Las Vegas”) has been tapped for indie “Caffeine.” She will play a London cafe manager in the pic, which helmer John Cosgrove is producing in Los Angeles through his Cosgrove/Meurer Prods. Mena Suvari, Callum Blue, Mark Pelligrino and Breckin Meyer also star.Thomason’s recent feature credits include “Haunted Mansion” and “My Baby’s Daddy.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania