Marsha Thomason (NBC’s “Las Vegas”) has been tapped for indie “Caffeine.” She will play a London cafe manager in the pic, which helmer John Cosgrove is producing in Los Angeles through his Cosgrove/Meurer Prods. Mena Suvari, Callum Blue, Mark Pelligrino and Breckin Meyer also star.Thomason’s recent feature credits include “Haunted Mansion” and “My Baby’s Daddy.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California