Lane Garrison (“Quality of Life”) has joined the cast of “Crazy,” writer-director Rick Bieber’s Hank Garland pic. Garrison will play Billy, younger brother and manager of the Nashville guitar legend.Pic, in production, is produced by Steve Vai and Ray Scherr. Garrison also co-wrote the romantic comedy “Chasing Fate,” currently in production by Maverick Films, and supernatural pic “Succubus,” which MGM has slated for a 2006 release.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut