Joel David Moore (“Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story”) has been cast in 20th Century Fox’s “Nana’s Boy,” from Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison Prods.Nicholas Goossen-helmed laffer stars Allen Covert, who is also producing, and Doris Roberts, Shirley Jones and Shirley Knight as a trio of grandmothers. Lensing began Friday. Moore next will be seen opposite John Malkovich and Anjelica Huston in Terry Zwigoff’s “Art School Confidential,” from Miramax and United Artists.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut