Eight-year-old Jimmy Bennett (“The Polar Express”) has been cast as Harrison Ford’s son in Warner’s “The Wrong Element.” Virginia Madsen and Paul Bettany also star in the ransom thriller directed by Richard Loncraine. Bennett has two pics in the can: MGM/Dimension’s “The Amityville Horror” remake and Miramax’s “Hostage,” starring Bruce Willis.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California