Henry Czerny (“The Ice Storm”) will star opposite Carrie-Anne Moss in “Fido” for Anagram Pictures.Set in a small 1950s town where rotting zombies deliver the mail, the indie horror-thriller also stars Peter Stormare and Tim Blake Nelson. Co-writer Andrew Currie is directing the film, which begins lensing Monday in British Columbia. Lions Gate Films will distribute Stateside. Czerny just wrapped Sony’s remake of “The Pink Panther,” opposite Steve Martin and Kevin Kline.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut