Fionnula Flanagan (“The Others”) has been tapped for a number of roles, all involving motherhood.Thesp will play a mom whose four adopted boys set out to avenge her death in Paramount’s “Four Brothers,” directed by John Singleton and starring Mark Wahlberg. She began filming Wednesday in Toronto. She also has been cast as a nun, Mother Francine Mai, in NBC miniseries “Revelations,” now lensing in Prague. Flanagan just wrapped Showtime pilot “Brotherhood,” playing the mother of two sons in an Irish neighborhood in Providence, R.I. Skein is slated to premiere in June.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut