Erinn Hayes (“Rumor Has It”) has been tapped for the co-lead in NBC’s telepic “Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of ‘Mork & Mindy.’ ”She will play Pam Dawber, the actress who originated the role of Mindy in the ABC “Happy Days” spinoff. Stanley M. Brooks’ Once Upon a Time Films is producing the backstage drama, which begins shooting this month. Pic will be directed by Neill Fearnley from David Misch’s script and co-stars Chris Diamantopoulos as Robin Williams. Hayes, formerly Erinn Carter, has signed a talent-holding deal with Warner Bros. Television Studio, which will hold exclusive rights to her as a series regular for the 2005 pilot season.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut