Brad William Henke (“The Assassination of Richard Nixon”) has been cast opposite Charlize Theron in Warner Bros.’ “Class Action.”Legal drama, based on a landmark 1984 sexual-harassment case, will be directed by Niki Caro from Michael Seitzman’s script. Frances McDormand, Sissy Spacek and Jeremy Renner also star in the pic, which starts production in February. Henke just wrapped Warners’ “Must Love Dogs,” with Diane Lane and John Cusack, and indie “Shall Not Want,” with Maggie Gyllenhaal. He also stars in Miranda July’s “Me and You and Everyone We Know,” which preemed Sunday in the dramatic competition at Sundance.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut