Michael Angarano (“Sky High”) has been tapped to star in “Man in the Chair” alongside Christopher Plummer. Thesp plays a rebel-lious teen who enters a student film competition.Angarano recently wrapped “Bondage,” with Griffin Dunne and Illeana Douglas; “Bart Got a Room,” starring Danny DeVito; and “Black Irish.” He’ll reprise his role as Elliot on “Will & Grace” for three episodes of the show’s final season.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut