The Gersh Agency has expanded its literary roster, signing writer-directors Marleen Gorris (“Antonia’s Line”) and Terry Loane (“Mickeybo & Me”),the writing team of Brent Maddock and Steve Wilson (“Short Circuit,” “Tremors”) and scribe Howard A. Rodman (“Joe Gould’s Secret”).Rodman is adapting “Savage Grace” for Killer Films. Maddock and Wilson continue to be managed by Stampede Entertainment.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut