Mark Famiglietti (“Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”) will play an assistant district attorney in CBS pilot “Conviction.”Sally Field and Eriq La Salle topline the legal drama, now in production. Ed Redlich, Carl Beverly and Sarah Timberman exec produce, and Jon Avnet directs. Famiglietti just wrapped a nine-episode arc on ABC’s midseason entry “Eyes,” which preems Wednesday.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut