Oscar-winning writer Julian Fellowes’ directorial debut, “Separate Lies,” was shot in and around London, including a scene at popular celebrity eatery, Le Caprice, around the corner from the Ritz. “We had to be out at 11.30 a.m. because of the lunchtime crowd, so our call was at3 a.m.,” laughs Fellowes, who guided Rupert Everett, Tom Wilkinson and Emily Watson in the Fox Searchlight-DNA pic. But it was worth it. “Somehow, Caprice looks like a restaurant people might actually want to eat in as opposed to a movie restaurant.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California