John Ortiz (“Narc”) has landed a role in Universal’s “Miami Vice,” which begins lensing this summer.He’ll play a drug cartel operator in Michael Mann’s TV-to-film adaptation, starring Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Gong Li and Naomie Harris. Ortiz is currently filming New Line’s “Take the Lead,” playing a high school teacher opposite Antonio Banderas.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut