Greg Kinnear has joined the cast of Disney’s untitled drama about the Philadelphia Eagles.He’ll play former head coach Dick Vermeil opposite Mark Wahlberg as walk-on player Vince Papale. Ericson Core is directing the Mayhem Pictures production, lensing this summer. Kinnear is currently filming “Little Miss Sunshine” with Steve Carell and will next be seen in Paramount’s remake of “The Bad News Bears.” He also stars opposite Pierce Brosnan in “The Matador,” recently picked up by the Weinstein Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut