“Jonny Zero” is no more.Fox has pulled the plug on the midseason drama, which has been drawing disastrous ratings in its 9 p.m. Friday timeslot. Effective immediately, net will replace it with repeats of “That ’70s Show,” perhaps in an attempt to see if a comedy block can gain some traction on what’s become a troubled night for most of the Big Six. Fox will likely air feature films on Friday starting in late April. Most recent seg of “Zero” pulled in a 0.8 demo rating, essentially sounding the death knell for the crime drama from Warner Bros. TV and John Wells Prods.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut