Danny Huston (“Birth”) has joined the cast of Sony’s “Marie Antoinette.”Thesp will play Joseph II, brother of the 18th-century French queen (Kirsten Dunst), in Sofia Coppola’s period epic. Judy Davis, Steve Coogan, Asia Argento, Marianne Faithfull, Aurore Clement and Shirley Henderson have also signed on to the project, which will be shot over 11 weeks in France. Huston will next be seen in Focus Features’ “The Constant Gardener,” directed by Fernando Meirelles.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut