Univision Communications has upped Bert Medina to senior VP and operating manager of its second broadcast network, Telefutura.Medina replaces Alina Falcon, who was promoted to exec VP and operating manager of the flagship Univision network. Medina was VP-general manager of the Chicago TV stations WGBO-Univision and WXFT-Telefutura; Vincent Cordero replaces him.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut