Millennium Films, Taurus Entertainment and Emmett/Furla Films are mounting a remake of George A. Romero’s 1985 “Day of the Dead.” The original movie was set in a world overrun by pesky zombies bent on extracting a group of scientists and military personnel who have holed up in an underground bunker. It was a sequel to Romero’s 1968 “Night of the Living Dead” and 1978 “Dawn of the Dead.” Universal Pictures released a remake of “Dawn” last year, which grossed $102 million worldwide. The studio will follow that with “Land of the Dead,” which is written and directed by Romero and set for a June 24 release.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut