Catherine Zeta-Jones will star in the American remake of romantic comedy-drama “Mostly Martha” for Castle Rock Entertainment, with Scott Hicks set to direct. Writer Carol Fuchs adapted the screenplay from the 2001 German feature “Bella Martha,” written and directed by Sandra Nettlebeck. The story centers on an obsessive and controlling chef whose solitary life is turned upside down when she assumes guardianship of her young niece and a new cook arrives at the restaurant where she works.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania