Fox has tapped Skip Woods (“Swordfish”) to adapt its feature version of vidgame “Hitman,” with Vin Diesel starring. The story centers on an international assassin, known as Agent 47, who works for a mysterious org dubbed the Agency. Woods, who is getting mid-six figures for the adaptation, wrote and directed the indie film “Thursday” and worked on the remake of “Logan’s Run” at Warner Bros. Fox is looking at “Hitman” as a potential franchise.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut