Luke Wilson has joined the cast of Walden Media and New Line Cinema’s family movie “Hoot.” Wilson will play a bumbling cop stymied by middle schoolers, played by Logan Lerman and Brie Larson, on a crusade to save an owl habitat. The film is based on Carl Hiaasen’s bestseller and revolves around a Montana boy who moves to Florida and unearths a threat to the local population of endangered owls. ‘Hoot’ is to be directed by funnyman Wil Shriner and produced by Frank Marshall and Jimmy Buffett.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut