Warner Bros. has found its man for “Wonder Woman,” selecting “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” creator Joss Whedon to write and direct the live-action feature, based on the DC Comics character created by William Moulton Marston. No start date for production has been chosen yet. Whedon is currently completing post-production on “Serenity,” which he wrote and directed based on his small-screen series “Firefly.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California