Amid rampant rumors that Daniel Craig was firmly in the crosshairs to play the next 007 in “Casino Royale,” Warner Bros. has made a deal to mount a movie about James Bond creator Ian Fleming. “Fleming” will be scripted by Damian Stevenson and produced by Andrew Lazar through his Mad Chance banner. On the Bond front, word spread Tuesday that longtime frontrunner Craig had been formally offered the role by producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson. Sony Pictures Entertainment would not confirm that a choice had been made. The announcement is imminent for a film that will go into production in January with Martin Campbell directing. “Fleming,” meanwhile, tells the story of how the author’s own experiences with womanizing and spying shaped his signature secret agent creation.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut