Warner Bros. has set “The Shield” co-executive producer Kurt Sutter to write “Species X,” a drama about a police detective who realizes he might be from another world. WB Interactive Entertainment will simultaneously develop the videogame “The Condemned: Criminal Origins” based on the concept. It is an unusual occurrence, since movies and vidgames usually cross-pollinate when one is a hit and the other is little more than a line extension. “Species X,” which will be produced by Basil Iwanyk and David Goyer, was hatched by Jason Hall and Nathan Hendrickson. Hall is an established gamer who ran Monolith and became senior veep at WB Interactive Entertainment when WB acquired his company.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut