Paul Walker will star in and produce the feature adaptation of “The Death and Life of Bobby Z.” Budgeted at $23 million, “Bobby Z” is the story of a first-rate loser who dodges prison by making a deal with the DEA that requires he pose as a legendary surfer-drug dealer, Bobby Z, in a hostage switch with a Mexican drug lord. When the ruse backfires, the fake Bobby Z goes on the run, with the 6-year-old son of the real Bobby Z in tow.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut