20th Century Fox and Marvel Entertainment have chosen British filmmaker Matthew Vaughn (“Layer Cake”) to direct “X-Men 3.” Filming is expected to start in early summer with many of the cast from the first two films expected to reprise their roles. Hugh Jackman is set for the Wolverine role; Fox is in negotiations with Halle Berry, Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart. “X-Men 3” will arrive in theatres on May 26, 2006.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut