The first wave of actors — Kurt Russell, Richard Dreyfuss and Emmy Rossum — have been cast in Wolfgang Peterson’s big-budget remake of “The Poseidon Adventure” for Warner Bros. Production begins June 18. Russell will play an ex-fireman and politico who is traveling with his daughter (Rossum) and her boyfriend (Mark Vogel). Dreyfuss will play a gay man who has just been dumped.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut