Arthur and his knights found a holy grail Tuesday as “Monty Python’s Spamalot” led the field with 14 Tony nominations, including musical, score, book, director and multiple acting mentions. Competing with that show in the all-important musical category are “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels,” about a pair of con men on the French Riviera, and “The Light in the Piazza,” a romantic tale of an American mother and daughter in 1950s Florence. Each tuner scored 11 noms. After landing the Pulitzer as well as a handful of industry awards this season, John Patrick Shanley’s “Doubt” leads the field of plays, with eight nods.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut