Jeffrey Finn has optioned “Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe,” aiming to turn the Fannie Flagg book into a stage drama. For his “Tomatoes” play, Finn is going back to Flagg’s 1987 novel, which focused on the relationship of two women in their youth and their old age. “We’re taking from the novel, not the movie,” said Finn, who is in search of a writer to adapt the property.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut