After vanishing from Hollywood to advise President Bill Clinton, Harry Thomason and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, the creators of “Designing Women, are returning with a movie called “Liberating Paris,” about six friends from a small Southern town who reunite as each turns 40. Though no script has been written yet, Michelle Pfeiffer, Billy Bob Thornton and Dwight Yoakam are attached to the project.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut