The WB Network has finalized the cast and greenlit production on “Felicity: An American Girl Adventure,” the second Frog telepic based on the ultrasuccessful line of “American Girl” dolls and books. The first two-hour “Girl” pic aired last November on the WB and scored solid ratings. Oscar winner Marcia Gay Harden and “Smallville” regular John Schneider head up the cast of “Felicity,” playing the mom and dad of the title character. “Jack and Bobby’s” Shailene Woodley has been cast as Felicity. The network expects to air the new “Felicity” sometime this fall. The movie, set in Colonial Williamsburg, has Felicity trying to help a spirited mare escape from the town drunk, who has been abusing the horse.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut